Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

It’s getting cold



Hello! It's that time of year when you need your hats scarf and gloves! Cold, I think, is the word I'm
Bright orange fingerless mitts
thinking.


So, on my last few train journeys to see mum on the weekend I made these beautiful Fingerless Shell Gloves by Lydia Busek.


These were super easy to do and I finished them off in about three hours of journeying. I will have to make some more to get some better pictures because they are very worn already. 


I followed this up with a fabulous and semi-matching hat the next week. The Mirabella Hat by Suzanne Carlson was also really easy and was enjoyable to make. It is a nice loose fit hat and I can get all my hair in a bobble under it too. Epic!

My bright orange Mirabella Hat

So once I had my hat and gloves I decided I needed some thick winter socks and began these fantastic  Cozy Slipper Socks by B.hooked Crochet.

As I wanted them to be to wear with my Docs (vegan of course) I amended the pattern a little. This is such a bad habit that I do try to avoid (amending patterns as I am making it for the first time) as I think it is a little rude. I will post my revised pattern and the finished socks next time. Until then...


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete